Ag Headline News
- 09/22/2017 | Michigan Farm Considers Options Court documents show Zeeland, Michigan-based Boersen Farms is considering restructuring its company or filing for bankruptcy. The farm is facing lawsuits from lenders and suppliers, including CHS Capital, which claimed Boersen Farms defaulted on $145.3 million in loans.
- 09/22/2017 | Arkansas Sets Dicamba Limits The Arkansas State Plant Board unanimously approved regulations that would ban dicamba applications after mid-April, essentially limiting its use as a post-emergence herbicide.
- 09/22/2017 | Comparing UAVs, Planes, Satellites UAVs, airplanes and satellites give agriculture three distinct views of your fields. Which technologies are right for you?
- 09/21/2017 | Organic Imports Questioned Imports of organics have soared in recent years, but there have been growing doubts over whether those products are actually organic. An audit by USDA's Office of Inspector General detailed several flaws in the National Organic Program when it comes to monitoring and verifying organic claims of imported products.
- 09/21/2017 | Group Wants Meeting with Perdue The Organization for Competitive Markets has asked U.S. secretary of agriculture for meeting prior to USDA turning over administration of the Grain Inspection, Packers and Stockyards Administration, or GIPSA, to the Agricultural Marketing Service.
- 09/21/2017 | States Grapple with Dicamba The EPA, present at a meeting of state pesticide regulators, promised to issue a decision on dicamba use in time for state regulators and growers to make decisions for the 2018 growing season.
- 09/20/2017 | Todd's Take Commercials are net long corn, soybeans and Chicago wheat.
- 09/20/2017 | View From the Cab Zack Rendel and his family of Miami, Oklahoma, have finished the best corn harvest their farm has ever seen, and his sorghum test plot also produced "phenomenal" yields. Meanwhile, Brent and Lisa Judisch of Cedar Falls, Iowa, are about a week away from finding out how their corn performed this year.
- 09/20/2017 | Bayer Requests Extension German-based Bayer announced Tuesday that it has asked for an extension on its acquisition of Monsanto.
DTN Market News
- DTN Hog Prices/Trends
- DTN Feeder Pig Index
- DTN Early Word Grains 09/22 06:03
- DTN Early Word Opening Livestock 09/22 07:21
- DTN Midday Grain Comments 09/22 11:26
- DTN Midday Livestock Comments 09/22 12:15
- DTN Closing Grain Comments 09/22 14:00
- DTN Cattle Close/Trends 09/22 15:30
- DTN Chart Technical Points 09/22 16:30
- DTN Closing Livestock Comment 09/22 16:37
- 09/25/2017 | Wounded by the far right, Merkel faces the tricky task of forming the next German government - Washington Post
- 09/25/2017 | Almost no North Koreans travel to the US, so why ban them? - Washington Post
- 09/25/2017 | Senators Revise Health Bill in Last-Ditch Effort to Win Votes - New York Times
- 09/25/2017 | What NFL players, coaches are saying about Week 3 protests - ESPN
- 09/24/2017 | Masked gunman rampages through Nashville church; usher uses personal weapon to subdue shooter - Washington Post